Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Online Art Classes



In the fall I had a chance to take online journal making and paper art classes with Julie Prichard, the first online art classes I'd ever taken. I wasn't sure how I would like participating in visual arts classes on the net, or even the mechanics of how that would work, but I was surprised to find that it was doable and enjoyable.
Julie has prepared demonstration videos that can be downloaded in a short period of time and can be watched over and over again. Believe me, I know! Even though her directions are easy to follow, I had a hard time picking up everything in the first go-round, so I watched each video several times. The terrific part is that the videos are available for a full year so if I need to review, I can watch them again. This is one of my favorite pages. : )

3 comments:

  1. Mine too! YA HOO! I've got mine halfway done.
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I love your journals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. WHere can I find her online class?

    ReplyDelete